PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TYPES
SINGLE FAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Person holding single family homeSingle-family rentals tend to be small scale properties that house, you guessed it, a single family. This means they are usually houses, other halfs of duplexes, lofts, basement apartments, and other such things. At Rhino Property Manage- ment, we help property owners get the most value out of their properties in a variety of ways. Learn more, below!
Benefits of Single-Family Rental Property
There are several key reasons that people are investing into single-family rental properties. Here are some of the benefits that come with doing so:
• Build stable income, over time
• Gain capital as housing prices increase
• Take advantage of tax deductions on rental property
• Tangible, physical investments that won’t deteriorate
• The rental market is booming
How a Property Manager Helps
Owning rental property has plenty of benefits, and can help you build towards financial freedom. However, it can also come with some headaches, as well. That’s why it’s important to find a good property manager that can help you manage the little, excruciating details of property management. Here are some ways that a property manager helps you:
• Handles maintenance and tenant request, whether random, seasonal, or preventative.
• Fills rental units, quickly, thus negating lost revenue.
• Creates budgets and breakdowns of operating costs so you can see what you’re spending money on.
• Collects rent and sets rent at a rate that is appropriate of the current rental market.
• Clears up general headaches of property management, thus buying you peace of mind.
Is It Affordable?
At Rhino Property Management, we can help you manage your rental for exceptionally low costs, especially compared to the rest of the Utah market. Check out our package pricing, here.
If you or someone you know is in the market for single family property rentals, then understand that it’s never good to go at it alone. Save yourself from time, money, and headaches by calling a professional property manager. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call Rhino Property Management, today!